Whew….life is busy right now. It looks like it’ll be freeing up a bit after tonight. I have a lot of great posts that I’m researching and a couple of series that I want to do. A few topics that I’m working on:
- Carbon Credits – I’m just learning about these and I’m not so sure about them.
- The USDA National Organic Program
- Minorities and “others” being left out of the sustainable and natural community
- Taking a look at sustainable (and affordable) clothing
- Some pop culture stuff in between for fun
I also see October being a big challenge since I failed completely on my challenge to clean up my diet this month (it’s better, though) and my small change of not grocery shopping all the time failed this week.
Lots to do around here. Some of the writing I’ll be doing is going to be a bit longer and more research heavy so it might not be as often. We’ll see.
So, what are you up to? How are you wrapping up September? Doing anything exciting?